Foreign legal entities may participate in organized trading in the Categories of Non-Resident Exchange Member, Non-Resident Section Member, Non-Resident Temporary Section Member, Non-Resident Trade Visitor, Non-Resident Section Segment Trade Visitor.
To obtain one of the above statuses you need to:
- Read the Rules of Admission to Organized Trading, which determine the procedure for admission of Applicants as Non-Resident Exchange Members/Non-Resident Section Members/Non-Resident Temporary Section Members/Non-Resident Trade Visitors/Non-Resident Section Segment Trade Visitors, as well as the requirements for Applicants, and forms of the documents:
- Rules of Admission to Organized Trading of the Saint-Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange approved by the Board of Directors of SPIMEX on 05 December 2019 (Minutes No. 150)
- Regulation on Provision of Documents for Admission to Organized Trading of the Saint-Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange approved by the CEO on 05 September 2019
- Provide to SPIMEX:
- an application (Form No. 1 to the Regulation, depending on the status selected) executed on the letterhead of the organization;
- registration card;
- consent to personal data processing for the head, authorized representatives acting under a power of attorney
- two copies of the Agreement on Provision of Services for Conduct of Organized Trading (depending on the selected category of participation (standard contract forms));
- two copies of the Agreement on Provision to SPIMEX Trading Participant of Software and/or Technical Means for Remote Access to Services Rendered by the Exchange (Form No. 6 of the Regulation);
- set of documents. Original documents shall be sent to the Exchange to the address.