Weighted average prices of refined products in the tanks of the delivery operator (DO).
DO indices are calculated for the following types of refined products:
- Summer Diesel;
- Autumn/Spring Diesel;
DO indices are calculated for the following DO tanks and delivery points designated for them:
- LODS (Line Operation Dispatcher Station) Belgorod;
- LODS Volodarskaya;
- LODS Voronezh;
- LODS Nevskaya;
- LODS Nikolskoe-1;
- LODS Cherkassy;
- LD (Loading Depot) Bryansk;
- LD Nagornaya;
- LD Solnechnogorskaya.
DO indices include the following indicators:
- Indices for exchange-traded contracts are calculated for each trading day on the basis of contracts made during organized trading in the SPIMEX Refined Products Section.
DO Indices include excise tax and VAT at the rate established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
DO Indices are calculated as the weighted average of prices of exchange-traded contracts made at delivery points of the DO tank. In this case the price of the exchange-traded contract is used in the calculation with the weight equal to the volume of the exchange-traded contract.
DO Indices are calculated only subject to the following conditions:
- The number of underlying exchange contracts is not less than two (2).
- Cumulative volume of underlying exchange contracts is not less than 10 tons.
The only information used in the calculation of DO Indices is contract prices and volumes, due to which DO Indices for exchange-traded contracts are the most precise indicator of the current average price for exchange-traded refined products in the tanks of the delivery operator.