Weighted average prices for jet fuel in the BFI Tanks of airports.
Indices for jet fuel in BFI Tanks of airports are calculated for the following type of refined products:
- Jet Fuel.
Index for jet fuel in MAH BFI Tanks is calculated for the Moscow Aviation Hub, which includes the following delivery points for exchange-traded contracts:
- Moscow Aviation Hub Balancing Point;
- Vnukovo Airport BFI Tanks;
- Sheremetyevo Airport BFI Tanks;
- Domodedovo Airport BFI Tanks.
A consolidated price indicator is calculated:
- Index for exchange-traded contracts is calculated for each trading day on the basis of contracts made during organized trading in the SPIMEX Refined Products Section.
Indices for jet fuel in BFI Tanks of airports include excise tax and VAT at the rate established in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Indices for jet fuel in BFI Tanks of airports are calculated as the weighted average price for all exchange-traded contracts with jet fuel at delivery points.
The calculation of the Indices for jet fuel in BFI Tanks of airports does not take into account contracts made under negotiated orders, contracts with a volume of more than 1,000 tons.
Unlike the Regional Price Indices for jet fuel, the Indices for jet fuel in BFI Tanks of airports focus directly on the prices for end consumers — commercial aviation.
Trading at the balancing point of the Moscow Aviation Hub (MAH) offers a number of advantages that allow using it as the basis for calculation of the index:
- Local location of destination stations reduces the risks associated with transportation costs.
- Destination stations of the MAH balancing point correspond to the largest airports consuming jet fuel, which guarantees stable demand for fuel.
- When making exchange-traded contracts changing of shipping details for stations not provided for in the specification is not allowed.